Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

The 'L' shape chairs


 
The first picture is my group 'L' shape chair.  We use mounting board, polyfoam, UHU glue, gold colour, ice cream woooden stick and cardboard. Basically, we are not using wood or timber like other group. My group decide ti do something that is different from other group. Our theme for this 'L' shape chair is traditional. Gold colour is use to make the traditional theme arise. It require a lot attention, detailation and time in order to complete this 'L' shape chair.
 
 
For the second picture, that is my group members for this assignment. The girl that in red shirt is Fizah and in the middle is Sha. My group gives their comitment while completing this assignment. For me, this kind of project require a lot creativity and patient.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment