Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Perspective Drawing

 
 
This is my drawing for perspective drawing. For the first I draw things using perspective drawing. It quite hard because we have to know how many points we going to use in order to draw perspective drawing.I love to draw this kind of prespective drawing because I'm  using different technique to draw this view. When Ar.Hariz mentioned about this theme (view of your  grandparent's house in a village with father or mother figure siting outside of the house and think about us), for me it is hard to draw because my grandparents are not living in a village house but they stay somewhere near to my house. Butfor me,don't give up without try it. I have try my best to draw this view an d this the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment