Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Man-made structure

                                                                               



 
 
I took the second picture (Real Wakaf) beside Pusat Islam Universiti Sains Malaysia. There is a lot of people gathered at the Pusat Islam due to Expo Convocation USM. So, many people have visited to USM. The requirements to draw man-made structure is it must have human figure, so at that time, there is a visitor sit for a while at this 'Wakaf'. Then, I decided to draw this 'Wakaf'.It makes me easy because it already futhfill the requirements to dram man-made structure.
For the second picture, I draw back the picture that based on the second picture. I'm using LUNA colour pencil. It quite hard for me to draw back the second picture because sincerely, I do not know how to draw and I do not not have basic in drawing. But, I'm proud with my drawing because I have try my best to complete rather than I didn't try at all.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment