Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

First Project - Design a Logo



 
 

What we can above, this is my logo. this logo represent myself because I always remember that in anything i do, there is a limit. The wor d that I focus more in this logo is 'LIMIT". It really fit to my logo.From what I have mentioned just now, we must know a that there is a limitations in doing anything. If we try to do somethings beyond our limit, it might affect our life. We shouldn't try to do it. for the tagline, I decided to choose "SKY IS OUR LIMIT". There is a connection between the word and the tagline. We msut work hard in anything that we do. Don't ever give up. Generally, we know that how far apart the distance between the sky and the ground. So, we  must work hard as many as we can until the level of hard work able to reach the distance between the sky and the ground.  Colour that I use in this logo, basically it is the colour of natural environment like green, blue and brown. For the design of this logo, it has it's own meaning in it. For the arrow, it means the right direction that we must find in order to be a successful person in the future. For the word orientation, I purposely draw like above becausse I want it to look like building structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment