Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Sculpture

 
This is my sculpture. I'm using mounting board, polyfoam, colour paper, wire and white glue. The colour that I applied to this sculpture is harmony because it brings peaceful mood to me when see it. There is 3 different colours of colour paper; pink, green, and gold. To be honest, the other reason why I'm using pink, green, and gold is because i really like the colours. The outline for this sculpture, I'm using marker pen.

We can say that this sculpture basically looks like human figure. The base (gold in colour) act as a supporter to this sculpture. As a human, they need support from others. Without it, we are nothing. The body (green in colour) is between the body and the base to this sculpture. For the head  (pink in colour), there is 6 arrow that represent human  sixth sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment