Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 December 2013

JOURNEY IN RUS 104

What I have learned in RUS 104???

I learned a lot of new things in RUS 104. In this subject, I learned the right technique on how to draw, colouring, improve my handwriting and many more. In RUS 104, I have to sacrifice a lot of things like time to sleep, money, time for leisure activities and time for resting. But, when I think back, what I have sacrifice this time, it will be granted by Allah in the future. Other things that I have learned in RUS 104 was harwork were not enough  but it must be with softskills. This was proven when I noticed that the student struggle in doing the project and assignments but it doesn't fulfill the aspectation of the lecturers. From the first assignment itself, I feel already hard because in this assignment I have to do my self-potrait and design my own logo that represent my self. For me, this things was not easy because it require a drawing skill and I don't have it. But, at the end, I manage to do it until the last assignment in RUS 104.

Last but not least, for me what I have learned in RUS 104 was a challenge aand I must faced it if I want to be a successful perason in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment